Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Recommended Software For Astrolocality

A question that I am often asked is what software do I use for Astro*Carto*Graphy and other astrolocality techniques.

I use Solar Maps and Solar Fire together so that I can calculate the following maps:

1. Relationship chart A*C*G map
2. A*C*G Solar Return map
3. Johndro A*C*G map
4. Geodetic A*C*G map

Solar Maps is a very easy program to use and highly recommended for Astro*Carto*Graphy and local space maps. Many Russian speaking astrologers have ordered Solar Maps from me and experienced no problems with the program, even though many have no knowledge of the English language!

Solar Fire is also very easy to use, and it is the program I work with when calculating and examining charts. Once a chart is calculated with Solar Fire it just needs one click on the globe icon to start Solar Maps and see the A*C*G map.

More information about these programs can be found by clicking on the links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home